Why Choose a Golf Holiday to Spain?
- A fantastic climate, with hot summers and mild winters it's a perfect getaway for tours.
- For golf travel in Europe, Spain is only a short flight away.
- Excellent selection of courses. High quality and challenging golf mean there's something for everyone.
- Spanish cuisine including the traditional dishes of tapas and paella. Combine with local wines and beers. Wherever you visit in Spain, you will find local specialities.
- We are the experts in Marbella and the Golden Mile and can tailor a golf package to suit your Spain golf holidays.
- The most popular regions are mostly situated in southern Spain and include Costa Del Sol, Costa Blanca, Costa de la Luz, Costa Dorada and Murcia.
Why not contact our experienced team for a tailor-made quote:
The Best Nightlife Destinations for Golf Breaks in Spain
- Costa del Sol (Marbella Region)
- Costa Blanca (Benidorm Region)
- Murcia (Los Alcazares Region)
- Costa Brava (Girona Region)
- Tenerife (Costa Adeje Region)
- Mallorca (Palma Region)
Useful Information for golf breaks to Spain
Most course maintenance works & bunker repair takes place in May. Make sure you check the course conditions for the date you travel. Alternatively, speak to one of our experts for more information when booking a golf trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which UK regional airports serve this destination?
All major UK airports fly to mainland Spain in around 2 hours 30 minutes.
How many Courses Are There in Spain?
For golf trips, there are almost 400 golf courses in Spain