Home > Golf Holidays in Spain
Golf in Spain has become one of the most popular golfing destinations in Europe over the past 40 years. Explore our collection of the best golf breaks in Spain from just £199. With so many regions to choose from, first-class hotels and top Spanish golf courses to play its no wonder our customers return year after year for 360 Golf Holidays in Spain. The Costa Del Sol and other areas such as Murcia are customer favourites as the regions offer golf deep into the autumn months.
For suggestions for golf holidays in Spain, see below;
- La Manga Las Lomas, Murcia, Spain
- Westin La Quinta, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- Mar Menor Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain
- Barcelo Montecastillo, Costa de la Luz, Spain
- H10 Andalucia Plaza, Costa Del Sol, Spain
- La Cala Resort, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Golf Holidays in Spain - Offer Of The Month:
- 1 in 8 Free
- 3 nights bed & breakfast
- 2 rounds - choose from 3 courses on-site (with shared buggies included)
- Book by 31st May 2020
- From Just £199
7 Great Reasons to Choose a Golf Break in Spain in 2020
- It has a fantastic climate, with hot summers and mild winters making ideal for the perfect golf holiday.
- Travel time - most holiday destinations are only a short flight away.
- Spain has an excellent selection of golf courses. High quality and challenging & resort courses, meaning there is something for anyone who chooses popular golf holidays in Spain.
- Spanish cuisine including the traditional dishes of tapas and paella. Combine with famous local wines and beers. Wherever you travel to Spain, you will find local specialities and atmosphere.
- We are the experts in Marbella and the Golden Mile.
- Golfers travel every year to play golf in Spain, especially in the southern coastal regions.
- There are many regions of Spain for golfing destinations, the most popular being the Costa Del Sol, Costa Blanca, Costa de la Luz and Murcia.
Contact one of our experienced golf travel experts for advice & a tailor-made quote: