Why Choose a Golf Holiday to Spain?
- A fantastic climate, with hot summers and mild winters it's a perfect getaway.
- For golf travel in Europe, Spain is only a short flight away.
- Excellent selection of golf courses. High quality and challenging golf mean there's something for everyone.
- Spanish cuisine including the traditional dishes of tapas and paella. Combine with local wines and beers. Wherever you visit in Spain, you will find local specialities.
- We are the experts in Marbella and the Golden Mile.
- The most popular regions are Costa Del Sol, Costa Blanca, Costa de la Luz and Murcia.
Why not contact our experienced team for a tailor-made quote:
The Best Nightlife Destinations for a Golf Break in Spain
- Costa del Sol (Marbella Region)
- Costa Blanca (Benidorm Region)
- Murcia (Los Alcazares Region)
- Costa Brava (Girona Region)
- Tenerife (Costa Adeje Region)
- Mallorca (Palma Region)
Useful Information for golf breaks to Spain
Most course maintenance works & bunker repair takes place in May. Make sure you check the course conditions for the date you travel. Alternatively, speak to one of our experts for more information when booking a golf trip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Which UK regional airports serve this destination?
All major UK airports fly to mainland Spain in around 2 hours 30 minutes.
How many Golf Courses Are There in Spain?
There are almost 400 golf courses in Spain.