7 Great Reasons to Choose a Golf Holiday to Spain in 2020
- It has a fantastic climate, with hot summers and mild winters making ideal for the perfect golf holiday.
- In respect of golf travel time in Europe, golf holidays in Spain are only a short flight away.
- Spain has an excellent selection of golf courses. High quality and challenging & golf resorts for Spain means there is something for anyone who chooses this golfing destination
- Spanish cuisine including the traditional dishes of tapas and paella. Combine with famous local wines and beers. Wherever you travel to Spain, you will find local specialities and atmosphere.
- We are the experts in Marbella and the Golden Mile.
- Golfers travel every year to play Spain's golf clubs, especially in the southern coastal regions.
- There are many regions of Spain for golfing destinations, the most popular being the Costa Del Sol, Costa Blanca, Costa de la Luz and Murcia.
Contact one of our experienced golf travel experts for advice & a tailor-made quote:
Nightlife in Spain is a real feature for those that want to combine both excellent golf with Sangria, Cerveza, Local Tapas and Late night Discos.
Best Golf Holiday Destinations in Spain for Nightlife
- Costa del Sol (Marbella Region)
- Costa Blanca (Benidorm Region)
- Murcia (los Alcazares Region)
- Costa Brava (Girona Region)
- Tenerife (Costa Adeje Region)
- Mallorca (Palma Region)
Useful Information for the Best Golf Holidays Spain
Spain has a fantastic year-round climate that is ideal for golf, You can expect to be teeing up in shorts and polo shirts for the majority of the year.
Most course maintenance works i.e hollow tining and repairing bunkers tend to take place in May so make sure you check the course conditions if May is when you wish to travel, Speak to one of our golf travel experts today for more information about booking a golf break in Spain at a time to suit you.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Which UK Regional Airports serve this destination?
All major UK airports, London Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, Stansted, Birmingham, East Midlands, Manchester, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Bristol, Southampton, Cardiff and Southend