Terms & Conditions
Your booking is with 360 Golf Holidays Limited a Member of Protected Trust Services Ltd.
1. Your holiday contract
When you make a booking you guarantee that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions, which are governed by English Law, and the jurisdiction of the English Courts. You may, however, choose the law and jurisdiction of Scotland or Northern Ireland if you wish to do so.
Clients who do not pay the invoice in due time are liable to have their trip cancelled and appropriate charges levied for administration.
2. Your financial protection
We provide full financial protection for our package holidays, by way of a trust account held by Protected Travel Services Ltd.
We are a Member of Protected Trust Services (PTS), membership number 5041. We are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you. We can also offer you assistance in the resolution of disputes arising out of, or in connection with this contract. It does not apply to claims which are solely in respect of physical injury or illness or their consequences. Your request for assistance must be received by PTS within six months of the date of return from holiday. Outside this time limit assistance may still be available if we agree. Further information regarding PTS and the financial protection provided by PTS can be found at http://www.protectedtravelservices.com/company/consumer-protection.
3. Your Holiday Price
1) We reserve the right to alter the prices of any of the holidays shown in our brochure or website. You will be advised of the current price of the holiday that you wish to book before your contract is confirmed.
2) When you make your booking you must pay a deposit of £30 per person (up to £300 can be settled by credit card on any holiday). The balance of the price of your travel arrangements must be paid at least 8 weeks before your departure date. If the deposit and/or balance is not paid in time, we shall cancel your travel arrangements. If the balance is not paid in time we shall retain your deposit. The price of your travel arrangements was calculated using exchange rates quoted in the Financial Times Guide to World Currencies and all prices are quoted in British Pounds Sterling. Please note a late payment charge of £10 per person will be charged for all late payments.
3) Changes in exchange rates mean that the price of your travel arrangements may change after you have booked. However there will be no change within 30 days of your departure.
We will absorb and you will not be charged for any increase equivalent to 2% of the price of your travel arrangements, which excludes insurance premiums and any amendment charges. You will be charged for the amount over and above that, plus an administration charge of £1.00 per person together with an amount to cover agents’ commission. If this means that you have to pay an increase of more than 10% of the price of your travel arrangements, you will have the option of accepting or changing to another holiday if we are able to offer one.
4. If You Change Your Booking
If, after our confirmation invoice has been issued, you wish to change your travel arrangements in any way, for example your chosen departure date or accommodation, we will do our utmost to make these changes but it may not always be possible. Any request for changes to be made must be in writing from the person who made the booking or your travel agent. You will be asked to pay an administration charge of £25 per person, and any further cost we incur in making this alteration. You should be aware that these costs could increase the closer to the departure date that changes are made and you should contact us as soon as possible.
5. If You Cancel Your Holiday
You, or any member of your party, may cancel your travel arrangements at any time. Written notification from the person who made the booking or your travel agent must be received at our offices to be recorded as cancelled. Since we incur costs in cancelling your travel arrangements, you will have to pay cancellation charges as follows:
Period before departure Cancellation charge
in which you notify us
More than 8 weeks Deposit only
More than 4 weeks 50% of holiday cost
Less than 1 month 100% of holiday cost
Note: If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim these charges.
6. If We Change or Cancel Your Holiday
It is unlikely that we will have to make any changes to your travel arrangements, but we do plan the arrangements many months in advance. Occasionally, we may have to make changes and we reserve the right to do so at any time. Most of these changes will be minor and we will advise you or your travel agent of them at the earliest possible date. We also reserve the right in any circumstances to cancel your travel arrangements. For example, if the minimum number of clients required for a particular travel arrangement is not reached, we may have to cancel it. However, we will not cancel your travel arrangements less than 4 weeks before your departure date, except for reasons of force majeure or failure by you to pay the final balance. If we are unable to provide the booked travel arrangements, you can either have a refund of all monies paid or accept an offer of alternative travel arrangements of comparable standard from us, if available (we will refund any price difference if the alternative is of a lower value). If it is necessary to cancel your travel arrangements, we will pay to you compensation as set out in this clause.
We have taken care to ensure that all online (website) and offline (brochures) are correct and valid including any email newsletters. Unfortunately at times errors occur and you will be informed of the change at the very latest at time of booking with the new information forming your contract with us.
7. Prompt assistance in resort
If the contract we have with you is not performed or is improperly performed as a result of failures attributable to a third party unconnected with the provision of the services, or as a result of failures due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, the consequences of which could not have been avoided even if all due care had been exercised, or an event which we or our suppliers, even with all due care, could not foresee or forestall, and you suffer an injury or other material loss, we will offer you such prompt assistance as is reasonable in the circumstances.
8. Client Responsibility
Once your final balance is paid, we will issue you vouchers for each Hotel and Golf Course on your itinerary. It is your responsibility to hand these in at the relevant times to the correct personnel at each venue. The venue has the right to refuse you or to ask for payment for any vouchers that are not presented in this way. Once issued to your party, we are not responsible for any charges incurred for no vouchers presented to the venues.
We do not accept any responsibility if the hotel/golf course refuse a member of the booked party to play due to their golf attire. We recommend arriving at least 20mins early for your 1st tee for your round. Please ask the sales agent at the time of booking if you are not sure on the correct attire for your venue booked. All golfers must have knowledge and abide by the rules and etiquette of the golf course.
During your holiday any golf played on temporary greens and tees is non-refundable and considered normal course of business playing in inclement weather. We are not responsible for any impact the weather should cause to your golf holiday. We suggest you refer to the resorts weather policy and any refunds or vouchers given are at the venues discretion.
Behaviour: We, the Company reserve the right in our absolute discretion to terminate your holiday if your behaviour is in our opinion or that of our employees or suppliers, to cause distress, damage, annoyance or danger to our employees or to any third party, or their property. If you are prevented from travelling due in the opinion of a person in authority because you appear for whatever reason unfit to travel, we have no further responsibility for your journey or your holiday. We will impose full cancellation charges and will not give any refunds. We will be under no obligation whatsoever to pay you compensation or cover any costs you may incur as a result of having to make alternative arrangements.
9. Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements
Your specific passport and visa requirements, and other immigration requirements are your responsibility and you should confirm these with the relevant Embassies and/or Consulates. We do not accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have not complied with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
10. Force Majeure
We will not be liable for any charges occurred in situations of Force Majeure. Force Majeure is recognised as events that, even with all due care, could not be foreseen by us or suppliers and includes, but not exclusive to, war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire, epidemics and pandemics. Advice from the Foreign Office against all travel or all but essential travel to a country or area is regarded as ‘force majeure’. FCO advice appears at www.fco.gov.uk/knowbeforeyougo which should be consulted before booking and before your holiday.
We do not offer any travel insurance to our customers, however we recommend you take the appropriate insurances for your holiday. We accept no responsibility or liability for loss due to insufficient insurance acquired for your holiday.
12. If You Have A Complaint
If you have a problem during your holiday, please inform the relevant supplier (e.g. your hotelier) and our resort representative immediately who will endeavour to put things right. If your complaint is not resolved locally, please follow this up within 28 days of your return home by writing to our Customer Services Department at Bassett Business Units, Hurricane Way, North Weald, CM16 6AA giving your booking reference and all other relevant information. Please keep your letter concise and to the point. It is strongly recommended that you communicate any complaint to the supplier of the services as well as to our representative without delay and complete a report form whilst in resort. If you fail to follow this simple procedure we will have been deprived of the opportunity to investigate and rectify your complaint whilst you were in resort and this may affect your rights under this contract.
The terms and conditions of our site and your privacy are determined by our privacy poilicy at https://www.360golfholidays.comprivacy/. The scope of this policy applies only to the actions of 360 Golf Holidays and the users with respect to this website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
We collect personal information from you when you:
– Register on this web site
– Submit questions to us
– Contact us
– Subscribe for newsletters or marketing messages offered by us
– Enquire via the website
Personal information may include your name, address, email address, date of birth, telephone number or other personal information that may be needed to achieve these purposes.
Golf Break Competition Terms and Conditions
1. No cash alternative will be given.
2. The winner will be selected at random by the 360 Golf Holidays marketing team. This is a single cross-platform competition, and only one winner shall be selected from entrants, regardless of whether the entry was made via, Website, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.
3. Only one entry per person, any subsequent entries will not be counted.
4. Competition closes 3.00PM GMT 28/02/2020.
5. 360 Golf Holidays reserves the right to withdraw the competition at any time. By agreeing to the T&Cs entrants give permission for 360 Golf Holidays to contact them via the details given. The details will not be shared with any third parties.
6. The information you are providing is to 360 Golf Holidays and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for newsletter emails from 360 Golf Holidays, which you can opt-out of at a later date.
7. This voucher is valid until 30th May 2020. Booking is subject to hotel availability and excludes UK School Holidays.
8. You are required to present the voucher at check-in and supply the number at the time of booking.
9. This voucher has no cash value, i.e. it can only be exchanged for services at the hotel and will not be redeemed for cash.
10. This voucher is non-transferable.
11. Not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
12. This voucher remains the property of Salgados Dunas Suites Resort.