The Best Golf and Resorts in Lisbon
Playing golf in Lisbon provides an excellent choice of world-class golf courses. If you are looking for an alternative to the Algarve in Portugal, then a golf holiday in Lisbon will provide stunning scenery, culture and scenic golf courses. Some of the best golf courses in Europe are located here, along with some hidden gems such as Troia Golf which is highly recommended. Other must play courses include Oitavos Dunes, Penha Longa and West Cliffs Golf Links.
For further golf holiday suggestions in Lisbon, see below;
- Marriott Praia D'el Rey, Lisbon
- Quinta da Marinha, Lisbon
- Vila Gale Cascais, Lisbon
- Estoril Palacio, Lisbon
- Penha Longa Resort, Lisbon
- Sesimbra Hotel & Spa, Lisbon
Lisbon Golf Break Offer Of The Month
- Quinta da Marinha Resort
- Stay 3 nights in a 2 bedroom Villa
- Four-Ball Special
- 2 rounds Unlimited Daily Golf Included
- From £215
Ten More Reasons to Visit Lisbon for Your Next Golf Break?
- Lisbon, the capital of Portugal, has frequent international flights from the UK
- In 2019 Lisbon was the busiest city break destination taking over after many years from Barcelona.
- The golf courses in the region are amongst the best in Europe if not the world.
- Guincho beach in Cascais is famous for world windsurfing championships
- The area has hotels and golf courses to suit all budgets.
- Stay at the Estoril Palacio venue for the great James Bond Classic "Her Majesty's Secret Service."
- Europe's largest Casino at the heart of Estoril
- Regional golf areas with Cascais & Estoril the most popular.
- Visit cultural Sintra the home of Port.
- Visit Park and National Palace of Pena (home of the Portuguese Royal family)
Read our guide to Golf Holidays in Lisbon here