Quinta da Marinha Resort
Our View to Golf Breaks at Quinta Da Marinha Resort
As one of our Select Hotels, the Quinta da Marinha golf resort has been chosen as one of the very best that we offer for Lisbon golf breaks. The Hotel is located on the outskirts of the vibrant resort area of Cascais in Lisbon, just a short five-minute drive away.
The resort comprises a five-star hotel; the Quinta da Marinha Hotel and the Onyria Marinha Hotel plus the opportunity to stay in the Quinta da Marinha one and two-bedroom villas. The hotel has an extensive Spa with indoor and outdoor pools. There is also the Five Pines restaurant and bar, a health club with a jacuzzi, sauna, indoor pool and treatment rooms, even the famous Quinta da Marinha 18 hole championship golf course and driving range. One of our most popular resorts, Quinta da Marinha is also great value for money for a Portugal golf holiday; and recommended for golfers and non-golfers alike.
Quinta da Marinha Golf Course was designed by the world-renowned golf course architect Robert Trent Jones Snr. The course offers incredible vistas over the Atlantic Ocean and the Sintra Mountains. Quinta da Marinha Resort is simply fantastic value if looking to play all of your golf on the RTJ golf course, But for something a bit more special why not add a round at Oitavos Dunes or Penha Longa?
Why Choose Quinta Da Marinha for Your Next Golf Holiday?
- 1 free in 8 – in the hotel discounts available
- Complimentary room upgrade – subject to availability
- Unlimited daily golf year-round
- located just 5 minutes drive from Cascais and the famous Guincho beach
- 35 minutes from Lisbon Airport
- Villas open throughout winter with breakfast delivered to the estate.
- 2 minutes from quality golf courses
- Popular golfers hotel
- Great for groups
Quinta da Marinha Resort FAQ’s
What are the Check-in and Check-out Times?
Check-in time is 1:00 pm, and Check-out time is 11:00 am.
How far away is the nearest golf course?
Quinta da Marinha Golf is on-Site
Does the Hotel have a bar?
How far is the nearest town?
Cascais is around a 5-minute transfer from the resort.
Does the hotel have a swimming pool?
Yes, the hotel, both an indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
- Outdoor pool
- Car parking on-site
- Laundry service
- Wheelchair access ways health club
- Golfers bar
- Free WiFi
- 18 hole championship golf course
- Driving range
- Complimentary transfers into Cascais (seasonal)
- The semi-all inclusive option includes buffet breakfast, evening dinner and unlimited drinks between 18:00 – 23:00 daily.
- Twin or double rooms
- Air conditioning
- Electronic safety door lock
- 24-hour room service
- Direct telephone
- LCD Satellite TV
- WiFi internet connection
- One or two-bedroom villas – 1 or 2 suites comprising of:
- Direct-dial telephone
- Lounge with fireplace
- Large terrace
- Bedroom with private bathroom
- “The course was great, the hotel brilliant and the weather marvelous. Couldn’t have wished for better.“
Alternative Lisbon Hotels