Penha Longa Resort
Penha Longa Golf Resort
Penha Longa is situated in a protected Natural Park just a few miles from the ever-trendy Cascais, Sintra and historic Lisbon. The resort is a rare blend of authentic European charm and modern accessibility. Penha Longa, which means “Long Rock” has a long history and natural beauty. Its tranquillity, natural beauty, and a plethora of outdoor activities make this Resort one of Europe’s most attractive and exclusive retreats.
The luxurious Penha Longa Hotel is a resort we advise clients to visit as an alternative Portugal golfing holiday. Located in Sintra, is at the heart of the 525-acre estate, the site of a protected Natural Park and Monastery dating back to 1355 when Friar Vasco Martins first took up residence. The grounds still hold the original Monastry buildings now integrated into the resort within the golf club. Michelin Chef Sergy Arola and his fantastic Arola restaurant has extensive views across the golf course. Penha Longa also has a 27 hole golf course with 18 Holes Championship, with incredible views back across to the Sintra mountains and the famous Penha Palace & Park. The Lisbon golf resort is also just a short drive from the popular resorts of Cascais and Estoril. Available to residents is the Villa Tamariz Beach Club on Tamariz Beach in Estoril. This resort is at the height of luxury and one of Ritz Carlton’s top European Golf Resorts.
Why Choose Penha Longa Golf Resort for Your Next Golf Break?
- Includes 2 rounds on the 18 Hole Championship Penha Longa Atlantic golf course
- Stunning location at the heart of the 545-acre national park, near to the Sintra Mountains
- 30 minutes from Lisbon Portela Airport
- Close to Sintra a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- 27 holes of World-Class Championship golf, designed by Robert Trent Jones II
- Luxury spa including indoor & outdoor pools
- Popular resort towns of Cascais and Estoril both just 10 minutes away
What are the Check-in and Check-out Times?
Check-in time is 1:00 pm, and Check-out time is 11:00 am.
How far is the nearest Golf?
Both of the Penha Longa Atlantic & Monastry golf courses are on-site.
Does the Hotel have a bar?
Does the Hotel have a swimming pool?
Yes, the resort has both indoor (at the spa) and an outdoor pool too.
Find on google maps here.
- Deluxe, Deluxe Natural, Imperial, Executive, Junior, Family & Presidential Suites all with views of either the Forest & Nature or Park & Monastery.
- RC sleeping experience
- Luxurious marble bathroom with separate bath & shower.
- 24-hour room service
- Direct-dial telephone
- Led Tv
- Premium Hi-fi with Bluetooth
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Free Highspeed internet
- Outdoor pool
- Extensive Business centre with 25 meetings rooms
- Wheelchair access ways
- Wellness & Health Club
- Free parking
- Concierge service
- Terrace & sun terrace
- Extensive beautifully manicured extensive grounds
- Free High-speed Internet connection in all areas