Play Championship Links Golf around Dublin from £1489.00Home > Golf Tours in Ireland
- The Dublin region is packed full of nightlife and the home of Guinness.
- Some of the world’s most incredible and famous golf courses, amazing designs by Bernhard Langer, Arnold Palmer, and Martin Hawtree
- 6 rounds at some of the best courses in Ireland
- 7 nights accommodation Close to Dublin
Where You Stay?
The Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links sit adjacent to and overlooking the Portmarnock beach, located on the “Velvet Strand”, an uninterrupted stretch of coastline just some fifteen minutes drive from Dublin International Airport.
History is prevalent here with the Portmarnock Hotel & Golf Links was the family home and the St. Marnocks Estate of John Jameson III and his family from 1847 inwards.
Dining at Portmarnock can be experienced at either the newly renovated The Seaview restaurant, located in a quiet part of the hotel, The Seaview provides fantastic views along the coast and into the bay of Dublin through the large panoramic windows. The restaurant is opening for lunch and dinner, which would consist of a seasonal Table D’Hote menu.
The Ultimate Portmarnock Golf Tour 2020 – Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival
- Overnight at Portmarnock Hotel
Day 2 – Golf & Portmarnock Old
Day 3 – Golf at Portmarnock Golf Links
Day 4 – Golf at Royal Dublin
Day 5 – Golf at Island Golf Club
Day 6 – Golf at Co Louth
Day 7 – Departure & K Club
- Full Irish Breakfast
- Play K Club, Palmer Course
Portmarnock Golf Tour 2020 – Costs
Peak Season 2020
Twin Room Occupancy: GBP From £1,489 per person