Praia Verde Boutique Hotel
Our View on Golf Breaks at The Praia Verde Boutique Hotel
Praia Verde Boutique Hotel is located in the Eastern Algarve, Portugal just 57 kilometres from Faro international airport. Praia Verde Boutique Hotel is perfect for those though prefer a more traditional Algarve Holiday.
The Praia Verde is a stunning hotel that offers easy access to Quinta do Vale, Quinta da Ria, and Cima and Castro Marim. The hotel is also a fantastic base for those wanting to play Portugals number 1 golf course Monte Rei. Voted in 2014 by CNN as the best new boutique hotel in Europe, with a new modern concept with the Lobby Market – a unique open space that is used in various guises as a grocery store, reception, bar, working place, play area, reception, and also manager’s work desk.
All 65 suites and rooms are spacious and light and designed in very modern clean lines and minimal. The Terra restaurant is unique with its wood oven serving rustic local food. Staying here is an experience – close to nature, with easy access to numerous golf courses in the area.
The hotel comes highly recommended whether you are golfing or otherwise.
Why Stay at the Praia Verde Hotel for your next Golf Holiday to East Algarve?
- The hotel officially a no-smoking hotel
- All golf played by residents is unlimited daily
- 30 minutes from Faro Airport
- 15 minutes from the Seve Ballesteros designed Quinta do Vale Championship course
- Other courses in the area include Quinta da Ria and Castro Marim
- Popular modern boutique hotel
- Hotel Closed between 01-08 October 2020
- 10 minutes from the beach Praia Verde
Praia Verde Resort FAQ’s
What are the Check-in and Check-out Times?
Check-in time is 1:00 pm, and Check-out time is 11:00 am.
How far away is the nearest Golf Course?
Does the Hotel have a bar?
Does the Hotel have a swimming pool?