This region boasts over 3,000 hours of sunshine a year, and its coastline is bathed by the warm waters of two seas. In fact, its coast is known as the Costa Cálida (the balmy coast) and is home to endless beaches and small coves, Its very easy to get to from most U.K Airports that fly direct to the newly opened RMU, Región de Murcia International Airport which replaced San Javier airport in 2019.
Why Visit Murcia for Your Golf Break?
- Sunny climate perfect for golf
- Fantastic selection of high-quality golf courses with more than 20 golf courses in the region
- The Mar Menor Resort has access to 6 courses designed by Jack Nicklaus
- Outstanding value for money
- Wide choice of resorts available for all budgets
- The incredible resorts of La Manga, La Finca, and Mar Menor.