The Vale do Lobo golf resort has been one of the man reasons to visit the Algarve since Sir Henry Cotton started his quest to turn the Algarve into the Golfing Mecca that it is today. The Royal Course and The Ocean Course are the picture-perfect examples as to why we travel to the golden coast and will always remain the most loved and photographed golf courses in Europe.
Offer Of The Month
- 3 nights room only
- 3 days Unlimited Golf – play on both Vale do Lobo Ocean & Vale Do Lobo Royal Golf Courses
- Free Shared Buggy & Club hire
- From £279pp
- Unlimited Golf and Free Golf Shuttle Bus
- Over 1,500 villas and apartments on-site
- Fantastic beach with golden sand and famous ochre cliffs.
- Groups – 1 in 4, 1 in 8 & 1 in 16 goes Free – date specific
- Free Buggies (Jan, Feb & March)
- Free Taylor Made Club Hire (Jan – Mar)
- 25 minutes drive from Faro Airport
- 5 minutes drive from 2 championship golf courses
- A popular resort with golfers, families, groups, and individuals.
- 5 minutes from the main clubhouse with pro-shop, spa and practice facilities.
Why Choose Vale Do Lobo Golf Resort For Your Next Golf Trip:
“A golfers paradise set in the golden golfing holiday triangle of the Algarve. Difficult to find fault with, as it’s great value golf, in a superb location and access to lots of bars and restaurants.”
The Vale Do Lobo Resort opened in 1962 and is one of Portugal’s largest golf resorts spread across 450 hectares. This luxury resort is fully self-contained with all of the facilities required for a memorable holiday, whether it is just a short break or an extended holiday.
This Five Star Luxury Hotel has just over 1,500 residential and holiday properties, from one and two bedroomed apartments through to luxurious villas. Guests staying on the resort are treated to an endless array of facilities which include two of the Algarve’s most prestigious 18 Hole championship golf courses, 15 international and local restaurants offering a wide choice of gastronomic fare and shops located centrally at the Parc of Golfe complex.
The golf clubhouse is also the place to be, a central point to the two golf courses it has an excellent restaurant where you can eat inside or al fresco if you so choose.
The resort also has a luxurious spa, Tennis Academy, Art gallery, and The Praca is also very popular with ten restaurants, swimming pools, children’s entertainment, and all located adjacent to and overlooking the Beach. Vale Do Lobo Resort is a fantastic place to holiday whether you are a couple, a group, a family or an individual – but don’t take our word for it, go ahead and try it for yourself.
Vale do Lobo Resort FAQ’s
What are the Check-in and Check-out Times?
Check-in time is 13:00 pm and Check-out time is 11:00 am.
How far away is the nearest Golf Course?
Vale do Lobo Royal and Vale do Lobo Ocean are on-site.
Does the Hotel have a bar?
Does the Hotel have a swimming pool?