Discover St Andrews the Home of Golf from £1,149Home > Golf Tours in Scotland
This incredible St Andrews package will be the highlight of any Scottish golf holiday and includes Scotland’s newest championship links course Dumbarnie Links which opened on the 29th May 2020, and is already one of the UK’s most spectacular links golf venues with stunning views of The Firth of Forth.
In July 2022 The Open Championship will be played once again over The Old Course in a historic 150th staging of golf’s oldest major.
- St Andrews simply put is The Home of Golf and creates a spiritual atmosphere that every golfer needs to experience. For those looking at the Pilgrimage to the ‘Auld Grey Toon’ Then this package could be just for you.
- 4 rounds at some of the best courses in St Andrews.
- Experience the atmosphere and history of the town with 5 nights accommodation in the town centre
- Whisky Tasting at Kingsbarns Distillery
The St Andrews Tour 2020 – Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival & Dinner
- The flight arrives at Edinburgh airport
- Private transfer to St Andrews – 1 hour 15 minutes
- Check-In to the 3-star Ardgowan Hotel, St Andrews for 5 nights in Classic Rooms
- Welcome 2-course Dinner at The Playfair’s Restaurant, Ardgowan Hotel
Day 2 – Golf at the New Course
Day 3 – Golf at the Castle Course
Day 4 – Golf at Dumbarnie Links
Day 5 – Golf & Whisky Tasting
Day 6 – Departure
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- Private transfer to Edinburgh Airport – 1 hour 15 minutes
St Andrews Experience Tour – Costs
August – October 2020
Twin Room Occupancy: GBP £1,149 per person
Single Room Occupancy: GBP £1,349 per person
St Andrews Experience Tour – Extras
Transfers by Executive MPV + £130 per person Based on 4 golfers