La Manga Club is without a doubt one of the finest Golf Resorts in Europe, We send thousands of travellers a year to this wonderful resort and never fail to obtain glowing reviews.
Offer Of The Month
- 3 nights including breakfast
- 2 rounds on La Manga North, South or West Courses
- Free Resort transfers
- Save 20% this month
- 1 in 8 Free
- From £215
La Manga Club Las Lomas Village
Why Choose Las Lomas at La Manga Club for Your Next Golf Trip?
Located in the South- East of Spain, in the Region of Murcia, Spain, and approximately 15 minutes’ drive away from La Manga and Cartagena, La Manga Club offers everything you need to make it a top tourist destination.
Above all, the best weather here in Spain, with an average temperature of 22 degrees, and more than 300 days of sunshine every year.
Set in an unrivaled hillside position with panoramic, these well-equipped apartments modern and stylish townhouses and apartments are perfect enjoying all has to offer.
Las Lomas Village
Las Lomas Village is situated in the heart of La Manga Club, one of Spain’s largest holiday golf resorts. Accommodation at La Manga Las Lomas Village offers quality, comfort, and unbeatable sporting facilities, with views over the whole resort.
The legendary golf resort of La Manga has recently been voted Spains Best Hotel and Resort by Today’s Golfer readers. We really like the classy self-catered 4-star Las Lomas Village which also offers a bed and breakfast option. This resort, built in an Andalucian style, provides world-class sports and leisure facilities for all the family and any golfer will enjoy the 3 on-site courses available.
More Reasons to Pick La Manga
A few of the main reasons people enjoy La Manga Las Lomas.
- Numerous early booking discounts applicable – call for details!
- 1 in 8 stay and play free
- 2 in 12 stay and play free
- 3 in 16 stay and play free
- FREE resort transfer service
- Second to none sports facilities
- Wide range of restaurants and bars on-site
- 3 superb courses (The South is our favorite)
- 2 & 3 bedroom units have fully fitted kitchens, lounge areas with TV and BBQ balconies. Ideal for longer stays.
- 4* standards, including twice-weekly cleaning
- Complimentary access to the fitness center, indoor pool, sauna and steam room at Spa La Manga Club (age restrictions apply)
Food & Drink
There are over 20 restaurants and bars to choose from at La Manga, including:
Amapola – The hotels stylish signature restaurant, serving fine Mediterranean cuisine.
Luigi – serves Italian freshly baked pizzas and pasta for all the family.
Asia- Fantastic food in a luxury setting
The Piano Bar serving tempting international cuisine
La Bodega offering fine Spanish wines and home-made tapas
La Cala specializes in the finest fish and seafood with stunning sea views.
Alternative Spanish Resorts
Finca Cortesin Golf Resort, Costa del Sol, Spain
Westin La Quinta, Costa Del Sol, Spain
Mar Menor Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain
Barcelo Montecastillo, Costa de la Luz, Spain
H10 Andalucia Plaza, Costa Del Sol, Spain
La Cala Resort, Costa Del Sol, Spain