x Thank you for submitting an inquiry. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Home > Golf Holidays in Turkey > Sueno Pines Golf Course
The Par 72 Sueno Pines course sits next to its sister course Sueno Dunes.
As the name suggests, the pines course winds through the areas of natural pine forest. Out of the two courses the Pines course is a real test of skill and good challenge for all handicap levels, from the black tees measuring a testing 7000 Yards and bunkers expertly placed ,even the best of the best can rack up numbers here, The course does, however, boast multiple tee options to sort all levels of availability.
There are plenty of water hazards and obstacles to test your skills, but the fairways are fair allowing less skilled players to make sensible options.
Pro Tip, “Do not let your match go down to the 18th hole, you may find yourself in a “Tin Cup” scenario, The tee shot will set this hole up. Stay clear of the 4 sand traps located on both sides of the doglegged fairway. Find the middle by hitting directly over the first right-hand trap but be careful not to take too much club. This will allow you to hit towards the right/center of the green, the sensible option. Anything left and (well you know how the film goes.)”
Sueno Pines Golf Course Details
- The Pines Course (Par 72) – 6413 meters
- The Dunes Course (Par 69) – 5643 meters
- GRASS STRUCTURE: Bermuda Tifdwarf, Lolium Perenne, and Poa Trivialis
- FAIRWAYS : Parkland Links style
- BUNKERS : Natural shape, Difficulty level above average. 128 on both Courses.
- LAKES & WATER HAZARDS: 19 artificial Lakes are crossing the Courses.
- HANDICAP LIMITS: 36 on a regular basis, but the Club can announce a change to 28 for peak seasons.
- TEE’S : White, Yellow, Blue, Red
- TEE ADVICE: White for Pro’s & Single Handicaps, Yellow for 18 and under, Blue for 27 and under, Red for over 27.
- PUTTING GREEN: 3500 sqm. Available on-site. Largest practice green in Belek.
- CHIPPING AND PITCHING GREEN: 1700 sqm area is serving on a smaller separate Green. Also surrounded by a large Bunker to practice.
- DRIVING RANGE: 300m x 120m range is onsite available. bays on grass (50 bays) or matt (40 bays)
- GOLF BUGGIES : 80 available for rent
- ELECTRIC TROLLEYS: 10 available for rent
- PULLING TROLLEYS: 300 available for rent
The Golf Center of Turkey covering almost 150 hectares of area, located in Belek, 30 minutes to airport with two extraordinary courses with 36 pits addressing to golf lovers from any level. An unmatched wide and well-maintained golf field that has been prepared through technological infrastructure in accordance with the texture of nature by the International Design Group.
Why Book With Us?
We listen to our clients and focus on First Class Client Service – which is why customers book golf breaks with us year after year. Our holidays are truly tailored and our experienced team will help you organise a smooth-running golf trip right to the first tee. We are Dedicated Experts and offer full financial protection to our customers.