Play Championship Links Golf in the Dunes from £829Home > Golf Tours in Scotland
- The Highlands is packed full of magnificent natural beauty, sand dunes and stunning coastline.
- This region is a popular golf holiday in Scotland because it has famous golf courses designed by Old Tom Morris, Dr. Martin Hawtree, and James Braid.
- 5 rounds at some of the best courses in the Highlands. Play stunning hidden gems like Fraserborough and Cruden Bay.
- 5 nights accommodation in central Aberdeen.
- Whisky Tasting at Glen Garioch Distillery.
Where You Stay?
The Sandman Signature Hotel is one of Aberdeen’s newest hotels located in the fully converted old Robert Gordon University St Andrews Street campus. The luxurious interior offers modern rooms and apartments with high ceilings, on-site Chop Bar & Grill, and atmospheric Whisky Lounge.
The Sandman is within 5 minutes’ walking distance to Union Street and the city’s medieval district where you can find cocktail bars and many top Scottish seafoods, Italian, Indian, and steak restaurants.
The Ultimate Aberdeenshire Tour 2020 – Itinerary
Day 1 – Arrival & Golf
- The flight arrives at Aberdeen Airport. Meet & Greet by Tour Manager.
- Play Newmachar Hawkshill
- Check-In to the 4-star Sandman Signature Hotel for 5 nights in Signature King Rooms
- 2 Course Welcome Dinner at Chop Grill & Bar
Day 2 – Golf & Whisky Tasting
Day 3 – Golf at Royal Aberdeen
Day 4 – Golf at Murcar Links
Day 5 – Golf at Trump International
Day 6 – Departure
- Full Scottish Breakfast
- The flight departs from Aberdeen Airport
Aberdeenshire Tour 2020 – Costs
Twin Room Occupancy: GBP £1,149 per person
Single Room Occupancy: GBP £1,359 per person
28th October 2020–March 2021
Twin Room Occupancy: GBP £829 per person
Single Room Occupancy: GBP £1,139 per person
Aberdeenshire Tour 2020- Extras
Airport and Transfers by Executive MPV + £125 per person *Based on 4 golfers