The growth in portable media has meant that golfers ability to access the most up to date information has grown exponentially. Whether it’s golf tournament related, equipment, hints and tips, bloggers or holiday weather in the Algarve for example, there is a thirst for up-to-date news. Therefore, how does one cope with this avalanche of information?
By following a subsection of the biggest influencers, the social media platform Twitter allows you to stay in touch with the most influential characters of the golfing industry and also the latest news live as it happens.
Follow them all with 1 Click!
So you can easily follow these influencers, we have created our own list. If we have missed any, please feel free to get in touch and suggest any other you think deserve a mention.
The 360 Golf holidays Twitter List (in no particular order)
- Denis Pugh – https://twitter.com/Dpugh54 – A PGA Master Professional and Sky Sports presenter and columnist. Denis is highly respected in the golfing world and is an active on Twitter.
- Andrew ‘BEEF’ Johnson – https://twitter.com/beefgolf – English European Tour Golfer whose profile and influence has risen hugely in 2016 with a tour win at the Open de Espana and high finish at the Open.
- Chris Wood – https://twitter.com/Chris3Wood – Professional golfer playing on the European Tour and member of this year’s European Ryder Cup Team.
- Paul Lawrie OBE – https://twitter.com/PaulLawriegolf – Scottish professional who rose to fame in 1999 winning the Open Championship at Carnoustie which is known for one of the biggest ever come backs during a tournament of this magnitude.
- Peter Finch – https://twitter.com/PeterFinchGolf – Senior PGA Teaching Professional from Burnley England who hosts a very successful Youtube video channel .
- Ken Brown – https://twitter.com/kenbrowngolf – A former Euopean Tour Golfer with 4 wins to his credit who has become a popular broadcaster for the BBC and other channels and also publisher of “One Putt” the ultimate guide to perfect putting.
- Claude Harmon III – https://twitter.com/CH3golf – One of the top golf instructors in the world coaching Dustin Johnson, Ernie Els, Adam Scott, Greame McDowell and Darren Clarke to name but a few. Also contributes and broadcasts for Sky Sports and Golf Channel Morning Drive.
- Billy Horshel – https://twitter.com/BillyHo_Golf – PGA Tour player with 3 professional wins in his career and over 113,000 followers, one of the most popular tweeters in this industry.
- Guilia Molinaro -> https://twitter.com/GMolinaroGolf – Born in Italy but spent her childhood in Kenya, Guilia moved in the US when she was 16 and later became a golf professional playing in the RIO Olympics in 2016.
- Tom Hoge – https://twitter.com/HogeGolf – Professional golfer on the PGA tour with his own website tomhoge.com which contains interesting insights into the life of a golfer including that actual clubs he plays with.
Check out our latest offers in Europe’s number one golf destination, The Algarve.
- Tony Finau – https://twitter.com/tonyfinaugolf – American professional golfer with over 14,000 followers on Twitter who plays on the PGA Tour and winner of the Puerto Rico Open in May 2016.
- Shane Lowry – https://twitter.com/ShaneLowryGolf – Irish professional playing on the European and PGA tours with over 115,000 followers. Notable successes include winning the recent WGC Bridgestone Invitational last month and US Open tied runner up this year.
- Andrew Rice – https://twitter.com/AndrewRiceGolf – A US golf instructor for over 25 years and one of nine TrackMan partners and a SwingCatalyst Ambassador. Prolific on Twitter with a large following.
- Beecroft_fore – https://twitter.com/beecroft_fore – Golf blogger from Essex with a growing following and member of the Langdon Hills Golf and Country.
- Golf is Mental – https://twitter.com/golfismental – Canadian golf blogger from Calgary by the name of Josh with a high following and owner of golfismentalblog.com.
- Jeremy Kehler – https://twitter.com/meximenno – A freelance golf blogger based in Winnipeg Canada offering some interesting tweets.
- Corey Ross – https://twitter.com/socalgolfblog – San Diego golf and travel writer tweeting on a regular basis. Known for marketing golf courses and author of the socialgolfblog.com.
- Tony Korologos – https://twitter.com/TheGolfSpace – Well known golf blogger with a large following, author of hookedongolfblog as well as other numerous websites.
- Alexander Toth – https://twitter.com/AlexTothGolf – Avid blogger and owner of the alexandertothgolf.com, home of “organic golf reviews” .
- Cassie Norris – https://twitter.com/golfbandwagoner – Author of the bandwagonersguidetogolf.com blog Cassie is a regular contributor to instagram and also snapchat.
- Rob McGill – https://twitter.com/GolfProRob – Popular golf professional and blogger with over 5,000 followers.
- Mike Johnny – https://twitter.com/36aday – Canadian blogger and writer seeking to play as many golf courses as possible, more information on the 36aday.net website.
- Letstalkgolf – https://twitter.com/rossdstarkey – Editor of letstalkgolf.co.uk Ross is a golf blogger who also provides betting tips, course and equipment reviews in addition to lots of opinions.
- Jenn Harris –https://twitter.com/highheelgolfer – Founder and CEO of highheelgolfer.com, Jean promotes women in business through participation in golf.
- Bart Potter – https://twitter.com/GreyGoateeGolf – Proprietor of greygoateegolf.com blog Bart is an experience golf columnist and regularly tweets.